So my friend posted this on her blog and I thought I would give it a try. I really REALLY hope that the part about the weight of my child isn't true or the length. That would be one short, very large child. Are violet eyes even possible? What do you all think?
The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and curly black hair.
6 years ago

4 comments:
HAHAHA! That's uber funny. You'd give birth to a circle :) (Well, sphere, since she wouldn't be one-dimensional.) Violet eyes would be uber cool, though. And a 5 hour labor for your first? You would be the luckiest person in the world!
I wanted to add her prediction about me:
"The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and barely there blonde hair."
#1 - I'm having a girl. She's wrong.
#2 - If I'm in labor for 25 hours, I'll be mad.
#3 - I would be perfectly okay if she weighs 7 lb. 6 oz.
That would be a turkey, not a baby, and a turkey with violet eyes would be just creepy. The end.
That would be horrible. No woman should have to birth a 12 pound bowling ball. Ever.
Post a Comment