Pictures of me! I'm not too sure about the dates of these first few pictures but I'll give you my best guesstimate.
28 weeks
32 weeks
33-34 weeks
36 weeks 4 days
37 weeks 3 days
I'm getting a lot bigger and a lot more uncomfortable when sleeping. I also walk way slower although sometimes I feel like I'm moving so quickly only to have someone walking at normal speed pass me up. I can't believe she'll be here in a little over 2 weeks (who knows maybe even sooner!)
I married the love of my life on July 14, 2007. After 6 years of marriage, we are now a family of 5. I am now waiting to see what the future has in store for our little family.
4 comments:
ooh! 2 weeks! Hopefully she's nicer to you than Caelen and comes early ;) I think you and I are twinners even when pregnant :) LOVE YOU!
Hey your lookin good! Let's just hope of an early arrival!
aww! how exciting... Best of prayers for you guys and your little one.
I'll be there on the 9th, so no nonsense until then! You and Kimi are twinners! The end result will be just as cute, too, I'm sure!
Post a Comment