So I have been on maternity leave since Friday, May 1. Can I just tell you how extremely bored I am? Being at home, all day, by myself, is not so fun. Especially when I see all the million things that need to be done but I can't get up enough energy or desire to do it. I am constantly asked if I am nesting and as of right now, no I'm not. I'm also not too sure if the whole "nesting" thing is really going to kick in. I know I need to get my butt in gear, especially since I haven't even packed my hospital bag yet and I could technically go into labor any day now. Thankfully my mother is coming on Saturday. I know she is going to help me get things done, but until then, does anyone have a suggestion to help motivate me to step it up a little?
6 years ago

3 comments:
I've got a GREAT suggestion: Don't do anything! I was a busy little bee until the end of my pregnancy with RJ and then I did nothing. I slept in, ate two chocolate donuts w/OJ for breakfast, watched tv, read books, ate a LARGE lunch, watched soap operas, took a nap, read more books, ate dinner, watched more tv... it was very uneventful. I felt guilty until he arrived. Then I wished I had just slept all the time before he came. Enjoy the little time you have left of just being you. I don't imagine your very comfortable now anyway. You can kick it into gear after the baby comes and you're recovered. See how helpful I am?
you should call me! i'm always up for ditching bryan and helping you ;)
SLEEP! :)
Post a Comment