We were so happy to get the news from Tannie yesterday! Congratulations you guys! We love you and are so happy for you. Can't wait to see you again and meet your new baby girl when we are in Cali next month.
I married the love of my life on July 14, 2007. After 6 years of marriage, we are now a family of 5. I am now waiting to see what the future has in store for our little family.
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is so cute!
Congrats! I am so excited you finally get to hold your precious girl in your arms!
Yay for baby girls! Congratulations from all of us out here in the middle of nowhere. She is beautiful!
How exciting! She is beautiful you guys:) Being a parent is such a beautiful experience and a wonderful blessing. Congratulation!
We were so happy to get the news from Tannie yesterday! Congratulations you guys! We love you and are so happy for you. Can't wait to see you again and meet your new baby girl when we are in Cali next month.
Yay! Yay! Congrats! Enjoy this time!
Post a Comment