This post is being made per the request of my husband.
We have 4 first names that we are considering naming our little girl when she arrives. However, we are having a tough time coming up with middle names. This is where Marco’s request comes in. I am going to list the 4 names and if everyone can leave a comment saying what middle names they think go with the names (either one of them or all of them) it would be very much appreciated.
1. Amber
2. Leah
3. Emily
4. Marissa
As a side note, the names are listed in no particular order so don’t think we are leaning more toward one than the other. :)

13 comments:
Lee and Lyn are always good but Emma would be fantastic-classic spelling :) Good luck!
we use family names for middle names... that might give you a place to start...
Mommy says you should consider Rose or Ruth. Daddy adds Jeanette to the list. :) Joan is always a very good option! We guess you get the trend to our suggestions, huh? What about Kathryn, like her wonderful Mommy?
Ok, if we come up with more, we'll let you know. We love you!
Mommy & Daddy
I think that it is always nice to have a middle name after someone special to you, but that is just an opinion. Our plan for our other kids' middle names is that they will be named after someone we know and love.
Um, #3, of course! Actually, I like Leah too. It's a stressful decision, huh?
Tyler and I are planning on using the middle names of family members for the middle name of this baby. Did that make sense? My middle name is Larra for an uncle so you can always change the name a little to fit the gender too.
Amber Leigh
Emily Jean
Marissa Lou
Leah - it is too beautiful on its own
Love
Wenz
All my boys are named after people, so I thought I'd throw that in. What are your grandmas or moms names? Was their anyone else particularly special to either one of you? We named Grace because I liked the name and the definition in the buble dictionary. Her middle name is Anne because you can't go wrong with classic and simple. How about Amber Kate, Emily Jane or Leah Marie? I have nothing for Marissa. I think Emily Jane Vergara is stinkin' cute!
Like I posted on your FB... I like Rae for a middle name. ... ;) No partiality at all. Emily Rae. I like it. I'll keep brainstorming. Auntie Lindsey is determined to help!
My favorite names are Leah and Amber. Leah Amber Vergara sounds good ;) or Leah Emily Vergara. Although they are all pretty names.
Lily is a pretty name too.
here are some other cute names. you might like or might not like . Enjoy!
Lynn
Lian
Melody
Macy
Caitlyn
Claire
Larissa
Kadee
kaylee
Avery
Belle
Breann
Ciara
Allison
this are the name that I can come up with. I am sure you will pick out just the right one for your baby.
Good luck!
I think Leah Mae would be cute. :)
And Leah as the winner in general, btw.
NOT EMILY! Everyone has an Emily. One of the most overused names. Ever.
As an Amber, I would say avoid Suzanne because you'd be naming a child after a former visiting teacher who was very flaky. A lot of people called me Amberly growing up and it took me forever to realize that was a real name. Anyhow, since Amber is a semi-precious stone you could use Ruby, Esmeralda, Pearl, Jade, or Sapphira.
If you are thinking about using a family name, look into the names of some of your ancestors. This might help prevents squabbles between the living over who's name should be used for the next child. I also like Leah Marie, and Marissa Eden. Good Luck!
Post a Comment