We just watched it 3 times in a row. Caelen laughed every time Eliana yelled "Wee!", then Caelen would look at me, grinning, and say, "Likes it!" Brinkley said he wanted to ride the slide with his cousin.
I married the love of my life on July 14, 2007. After 6 years of marriage, we are now a family of 5. I am now waiting to see what the future has in store for our little family.
7 comments:
Our kids are totally related, yo. Both Brinkley and Caelen called slides "wees". Awesome sauce.
wvw: nolyhemp. hehe
We just watched it 3 times in a row. Caelen laughed every time Eliana yelled "Wee!", then Caelen would look at me, grinning, and say, "Likes it!" Brinkley said he wanted to ride the slide with his cousin.
SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is too cute, can't wait to see her I think there is a slide downat Horseshoe Lake. I think we watched it at least three times. Love you,
granny
Okay, so the previous post was from Granny. We couldn't get her africagran to work.
Cutestest thing ever and it's an hereditary gene to call it a wee, though I think I would spell it whee!
wvw. iningere ~ Translated is "I'm in gear." Slang.
I love that! She's gotten so big!
Yay! What a cute girl!
awwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment