Monday, January 24, 2011

my little dancer

****WARNING - CUTENESS OVERLOAD AHEAD****
Eliana loves to dance. Her favorite movie is "Happy Feet." Even when she is sick she can't help but dance when watching said movie. It is truly a spectacular sight. Due to Eliana's love of dance, Marco and I (well me at first, but I got Marco on board) decided to sign Eliana up for ballet classes as her Christmas present. This could not have been the most perfect Christmas present ever. She LOVES her dance class. She will show anyone who is willing to watch her dance moves. She especially likes everyone to see her "pretty foot." In order to teach the little ones a pointed toe her teacher, Ms. Brenda, calls it a "pretty foot" when the toe is pointed and a "stinky foot" when it is not. I'm not joking when she says she likes everyone to see her pretty foot. She was in the shopping cart while at checkout and Eliana looked the checker in the eye, lifted her leg as high as she could, pointed her toe and said, "Pretty foot!" But enough of my gabbing, onto the cuteness overload I was talking about. Seriously, proceed at your own cost. It is a possibility you find yourself hugging your computer screen.
This is Eliana all dressed for her first dance class.
(Her dance uniform is underneath the warm clothing.)

Eliana upset I am taking pictures instead of taking her to dance class. She REALLY wanted to leave. She was standing by the door saying (well, whining), "Go! Dance class!"

In the car on our way. She was a happy camper.

At home after her first class. She was showing Papi what she learned.
Notice the cute little bun? A requirement at the studio.


All decked out in her ballerina sweater wrap, leotard, tights and ballet shoes.
This picture is a prime example of Eliana showing off her pretty foot.
About to show us a chaine' turn
Does she look like a little dancer, or what?

She is so good at her ballet class and does EVERYTHING Ms. Brenda asks of her. She always comes home with a treat at the end. It is amazing to watch and beyond adorable. If I say so myself, this Christmas present was money well spent.

5 comments:

Kimi said...

SO CUTE! I love that she has an outfit. And tell her that Aunt Kimi thinks she has the best pretty foot ever :)

Lynne said...

Goodness gracious, that is one cute girl! I used to think I wanted all boys, but now I must have a dancing girl.

Jeanette said...

My heart is a melted puddle on the floor. I cannot wait to see her do all her moves. Her "pretty foot" wasn't too obvious on Skype, being in feety pj's and all. The bun is beyond cute!

wvw maliers ~ name of a French dance move :[]

Kaylene Myers said...

Your warning was needed because I don't think I could have handled that cuteness without it!

Ryan said...

Awesome pictures! She's a little girl now~ Thanks for sharing.