Wednesday, April 6, 2011

we are on the move

I'm sure most know this, but our little family is relocating to New Jersey. We are actually already half way there. On April 1, 2011, we started our drive across the country to get ourselves and our car to our new home. So far we have stayed in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Louisiana. We leave tomorrow, April 7, 2011, to Atlanta, Georgia. From there we will visit a topiary garden in South Carolina and then spend the night in North Carolina. Finally, after a week, we will make our final drive to New Jersey. Even though I have loved this cross country trip, I will be super happy to not be in a car for 8-11 hours of the day. I have to say though, this little face makes the journey a whole heck of a lot better.

5 comments:

Kimi said...

It's true, she's pretty flippin' adorable! I can't wait for you guys to be so much closer!

Unknown said...

You're moving to New Jersey?! Oh my goodness, your parents (and grandparents) must be SO excited!!

Kaylene Myers said...

What a big adventure! I've never done the cross country thing, and I'm sure you're ready for it to be over, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves along the way! Can't wait to hear about all the fun that awaits you in NJ!

The Griffins said...

I didn't know you were moving, now you're closer to your family right? That's fun! Enjoy the east coast, it's beautiful!!!

The Griffins said...

PS> Eliana is such a cute girl and dancer!