Sunday, July 5, 2009

it's been awhile

I can't believe it has been over a month since I last wrote something. Eliana has grown so much in that amount of time and I can't believe she is almost 2 months old. It is crazy how fast the time goes.

Our life isn't very exciting as we don't really do too much. We do usually go on daily walks so Eliana gets a little taste of the sun and so I don't get cabin fever and go crazy. Eliana also LOVES being outside and it is one thing that can really help calm her down when she is having one of her hissy fits - which really isn't that often.
She has been sleeping really well, about 5 hours and then another 2-3 after that feeding, although this past week she was waking up every 3 hours but I attribute that to a growth spurt which happens around this age. I think that the growth spurt is almost through or is through because she slept for 7 1/2 hours last night. SO wonderful! Hopefully she keeps this up or at least goes back to the 5 that she was doing before.
I weighed her this past Monday on my digital kitchen scale and she was at 10lbs 5 1/2 oz - I know she has gained a lot since then and is probably closer to 11lbs now. Her 2 month appointment is on July 15 and I'll let you know then all her stats. So for now enjoy a few pictures.
The process of Eliana waking up one morning

1 comments:

Kimi said...

SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!