Friday, July 10, 2009

I find it amazing how a baby can grow so much so quickly and I am constantly asking who gave Eliana permission to do so.

So I put some feety pajamas on Eliana the other night and she looks all good in them and they fit her very well. When I get her in the morning I notice that she can't straighten out her legs because the pajamas are too small. I also notice that her head is way bigger. Honestly - how the heck does that happen in such a short period of time?

At least she is still flippin' adorable and getting way more fun to play with each day.

-as a side note - people are shooting of fireworks right now. do they not realize the fourth of July is over?

1 comments:

Kimi said...

They grow TOO quickly, I think! I swear Caelen is growing faster than Brinkely did. She went to the dr. today - 13 lb. 6 oz. With clothes on. And almost 3 months old.

Can't wait to see you in a month and give qinormous squeezes to Eliana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And I think it will be funny to watch her and Caelen lie next to each other and wiggle their arms and legs.)