I hope everyone had a happy 4th. We sure did. Marco worked in the morning so Eliana and I joined my sister, Karen, and her boyfriend, Bryan, at a pancake breakfast. The food was good - minus the aluminum tasting eggs - and it was fun seeing Bryan and Karen since I hdan't in awhile.
Then for the afternoon we drove out to Alhambra with my brother, Josh, and his wife, Candy, to have lunch with uncle Dwight (he isn't technically an uncle, but he really is an uncle) and Nacho and a few of their friends from France. (Marco had a great time using his French since he doesn't get to very often.) It was such a wonderful afternoon. We had some amazing barbecue chicken with potato salad, chips, fruit, vegetables, salad and drinks. We then spent a good amount of time hanging out by the pool and enjoying the beautiful day.
Then for the evening we all went to Marco's and Candy's parent's home and enjoyed taking a few pictures, playing a little playstation and watching the movie Transporter 2. I must say all in all it was a very wonderful day.










4 comments:
Oh Jamie! I love that first picture of her in the carseat! What a little angel! You sure have a beautiful smile- you have killer dimples!
Oh so cute!!
Again, so flippin' cute. Seriously. I can't wait to meet her!
Okay, so in the second to last picture, Eliana is totally checking out her shnazzy shoes.
Post a Comment