Friday, March 20, 2009

i'm sick

and i'm not happy about it. not only that but being pregnant has brought on me having allergies. never in my life have i had allergies. i was the one who got to mow the lawn because of the no allergies thing.

i don't really complain much, but this sucks.

5 comments:

stacy said...

I'm so sorry. Being sick at the end of pregnancy stinks. I hope your suffering ends soon.

Kimi said...

allergies, eh? I'm sorry. I have them always always, even when pregnant. Loratadine (generic for Clariten) works for me and is okay in pregnancy. Maybe that will help you. Poor Brinkley has allergies, too. He gets puffy allergy eyes when we go outside - it's cute, but sad. :) Hope you feel better!

The Griffins said...

Oh Jaime that's such a bummer! But if it's any consolation to you in my first pregnancy the second trimester was a breeze and this time it's been harder than the first so every pregnancy is different! :)

Sez said...

awww sweet i hope you feel better soon love you plenty
xxx

James and Lauren said...

does kimi have a blog?