Eliana has been asking and talking a lot about marriage lately. In particular, about her husband or as she refers to him, her prince. She likes to remind me that "Papi is your husband."
She has taken to asking me where her husband is living, what he is like, etc. Instead of me answering her questions, I ask her what she thinks.
She has informed me that she doesn't know who her husband is yet as she needs to be big, like me, in order to find that out. She did tell me that she will get to marry him in the temple because that is where princes and princesses get to get married - "just like you and Papi." She also said that he lives in a flower hut in Africa and that he is silly, just like her.
I love having these conversations with her and I know that one day this little princess will get to marry her prince in the temple.
6 years ago

3 comments:
That's wonderful
LOVE IT! But tell her that he's not living in a flower hut in Africa... he's living in a two story home in San Tan Valley, AZ and he is every bit as silly as she is!
Awwww.... so very cute. Give her cuddles for me. And also, I would like to know what a flower hut looks like, because it sounds fabulous :)
Post a Comment