As you can tell from the video, Eliana has turned to 3. :) I love how she puts things. Anyhow, I will let you see what Eliana's birthday was like through pictures.
 |
I decorated the ceiling with balloons and dangling stars. Didn't go to bed until after midnight, but so worth it. |
 |
| A shot of her balloons and loads of presents. |
 |
| It was so worth staying up past midnight to see this super happy face when she noticed her decorations. |
 |
Pancakes with cream for breakfast. She was showing me how yummy they were.
I took Eliana to Red Robin for lunch. I gave her the kids menu (which had pictures of the food she could get) and all she wanted was "salad with lots of croutons and lemonade with strawberries in it." I made sure she got her wish. |
 |
| This is my first attempt at trying to get her to smile for me. |
 |
"Eliana, smile please!" "Like this mommy?" |
 |
"Can you please smile for me?" "Mommy this is my blowfish smile." |
 |
| She finally smiled. :) |
 |
| This is a typical Eliana face. She was starting to say, "And that, Mommy, were all my different smile faces." |
 |
| Enjoying her ice cream sundae after being sung to by the staff. She loved it and kept telling me, "Mommy, they sang a happy birthday song to me because I turned to 3." |
 |
Eliana wanted a picture with her Red Robin balloons and her favorite "Gabby gabbs." Of course I obliged. |
 |
| Eliana really, really loves Gabriella. |
So, for birthdays in our house, the birthday person gets to choose what they want for their dinner. Eliana requested roasting chicken, rice, gravy and carrots.
 |
| Eliana digging in. I asked her to smile and she said she couldn't because she was too hungry for her birthday dinner. |
 |
I asked Eliana how she wanted her carrots cut. Her response - "Mommy I want triangulo carrots." She was really excited to see I did, in fact, make her triangulo carrots. |
 |
| "Mommy, I would like a very colorful star birthday cake." |
 |
| Super excited to blow out her candles and eat cake. |
 |
| We let Eliana cut her cake and serve it. |
 |
| This is what the aftermath of a cake cut by a 3 year old looks like. :) |
 |
| The birthday girl with all her loot. |
 |
| Loving the dolly Auntie Karen got her. |
 |
| So excited about her new sparkle TOMS from Marissa (the attorney I used to work for.) |
 |
| "Lots and lots of cloths from Nana and Papa!!!!" |
 |
| "Strawberry Shortcaaaake!!!!!!!!!!!!!" |
 |
| "Mommy, beautiful princess dresses!" |
 |
| She read every single card to us. :) |
 |
| She was honestly so excited about her TOMS that she asked if she could sleep in them. |
It was such a fun birthday and Eliana told me often that she loved her birthday.
Well, Eliana, I loved it too. Mainly because the pure joy on your face throughout the day made all the work so, so worth it. I can't believe you are 3. Here's to another great year with a spectacular little - excuse me - BIG girl.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Eliana! I am always amazed by this little child wonder of yours Jamie. She cracks me up viacariously through you. Seriously, if I can get Jason to be worthy of her, I'm pushing for betrothal. :-)
Your girls have gotten so big and cuter every second!! Looks like a fun birthday to me!
Post a Comment