Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Introducing...

Meet the newest addition to our family - Roboty the Robot.


Eliana informed me yesterday that she was very sad because she didn't have a friend. A robot friend to be exact. So, while Eliana took her nap, I created the robot and wonderful Grandbob helped make him mobile. When Eliana woke up from her nap, I asked her if she slept well and she told me that she hadn't because she didn't have a robot friend. Needless to say, she was beyond excited when I took her to meet her new robot friend.

"Come on Roboty. Come on. It's time for bed."

I come downstairs this morning to find that Eliana had put Roboty on the couch and as she saw me informed me that, "Roboty would be really happy if he could watch TV with me. We would really love that."



Oh, the things I do to make my little ones happy. So worth the time out of my day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimi said...

That. is. fantastic. Look at you being all wonderful :) I love how devoted she is to him already. So cute!

Sassy Salisburys said...

LOL - that is so cute. She has quite the imagination. Where does she come up with it all?

Jeanette said...

Roboty is quite a fun little creation and Eliana does love him to bits.