Saturday, September 11, 2010

my little helper

I have this little helper living with me who LOVES to help with chores.
My little helper is beyond spectacular and makes the job that much more enjoyable.

Unfortunately I do not have pictures of my little helper helping me sort laundry or pick up toys or put groceries away or get the mail from the mailbox.

I do, thankfully, have pictures of my littler helper helping me wash the dishes.

Things may take a little longer with my little helper, but the chore doesn't feel as much like a chore having my little helper there.

Now don't you wish you had a little helper as cute as mine to help you complete all your chores?

3 comments:

Kimi said...

I want to hug your little helper.

Jeanette said...

This is spectacular! You are a smart mommy having her help because that will change soon enough :D

Abby Jacobsen said...

Ummmm.... YES!