My mother posted this picture of Caelen on her blog and I thought it was the cutest picture. I had the idea of taking a picture of Eliana that was just like Caelen's and putting the two pictures of the cutest cousins ever side by side.
So, here it is for your viewing pleasure.
So, here it is for your viewing pleasure.
And I personally think you can totally tell they are cousins if you get past the fact that Eliana is super dark and Caelen is super light. I mean, look at those noses and cheeks and chins and ears. Practically identical. :)



2 comments:
UHHHHHHHdorable. I showed it to Caelen and she laughed and danced and clapped. An appropriate response, methinks.
My beautiful baby girls! I love how their chins are so alike, just like their mommies!
wvw agnes = a name I would never name a child.
Post a Comment