Tuesday, February 10, 2009

blogging

I have come to the conclusion I suck at blogging, as I am sure all of you who read my blog have come to as well. I would apologize, but I think I do that about every single blog I do so I won’t waste my breath. I do, however, keep making the resolve to do it on Sundays since church is out at 12:00 but it never seems to happen. I think I might have to get someone to remind me to do it each week.

It has been forever since I last posted something. A lot has happened. Well I don’t know about a lot, but a good amount of stuff has happened. I’m going to do my best to remember it all. I will do a blog about Marco and I, then one just about me and then one just about Marco. Hopefully I don’t get too confused or confuse everyone else too greatly in this endeavor.

0 comments: