So, I thought I would do a poll to find out whether or not people think Marco and I are going to have a boy or a girl. The ultrasound is scheduled for next Wednesday, December 17, so you only have about 8 days to vote. Marco is getting really anxious and I have yet to have any idea or feeling as to what we are having. So let's hear your predictions.
ps - another post with an update about our lives will be coming. i promise.
6 years ago

4 comments:
I think it will be a, hmmmm, I'm not sure. How about one of each? I mean, since you are already showing and you've been so barfy you might as well make the whole trip doubly exciting at the end! Of course I know these things can't be on demand, so maybe you will have a ... oh, I don't know! I'll vote later.
I'm going to say girl, since you've been so sick. I was sicker this time around compared to when I was pregnant with Brinkley. Yay for December 17th! Can't wait. I hope the baby's cooperative!
I'm going to vote and say girl, I have no idea why but I say girl.
No method to my madness other than my first reaction was to vote boy. However, I can see you two with an adorable baby girl. Have you checked the chinese birth calendar? I was four for four on that.
Post a Comment