Thought I would let everyone know.
The days go by quicker than I expect and, lo and behold, it has been FOREVER since I last did a blog post.
Life isn't too exciting over here.
Marco is still looking for fulltime work, but has acquired quite a good amount of voice, saxophone, clarinet and piano students as well as substitute teaching on occasion.
I am home with Eliana and we have a lot of fun with our dance parties, walks, baking, cooking, bird/squirrel/chipmunk watching, book reading and singing silly songs.
I have also been growing a baby inside the last 27 weeks, 5 days, for those who didn't know. We are looking forward to our new addition come December.
Proof I am pregnant since I haven't taken any pictures of my growing belly thus far. I guess it is true that the children who come after the first are a little more neglected picture-wise.
I really will try to be better at this whole blog thing, but I've said that before and, alas, it has fallen to the wayside. I guess all of you wonderful people that read my blog will have to wait in anticipation for the next time I happen to blog about something.

3 comments:
Those are some dang cute photos :)
So glad you're back! :)
I didn't know!! How exciting! Congrats to your little family! You look beautiful and radiant, Jamie!
Post a Comment