We have never taken the time to get family pictures done. I decided yesterday was the day. I told Marco about 2 hours before it was going to happen. I also told him what he would be wearing. His response: "Really? Are you really telling me what to wear too?" I sure did. In the end he was happy with my choice of outfits.
So enjoy. We sure did. :)




5 comments:
I love, love, love that last picture.
Jamie, you look beautiful! I love that color green on you, pretty lady!
Eliana is darling and wonderful.
Marco, you look great in the clothes Jamie picked. Hurrah!
Hooray for family pictures!
Love you all!
I LOVE your family pictures! They arfe all fantastic! You are such a cute little family. Hey we just booked some $55 Jet Blue flights to come down to Cali the end of this month for a quick trip!yay! We have to have to have to get together with you and everyone, and have the kiddos play together. We will have to sort it out! love you lots
So beautiful, all of you! I noticed Marco still has long hair. Is that for his next role?
I don't know that I've ever met you, Jamie but I used to work at Adventure City (HAHAHA) with your hubby.... your little girl is SOOOO cute! Gorgeous family!
Great pictures guys. And I like Marco's soccer-guy hairstyle. Very nice. And Miss Munchkin is adorable. Love you miss you.
Post a Comment