Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been awhile.

A lot has happened and I don't have much of a desire to go through it all at this point in time but I thought I would share this.

Approximate arrival date: December 6, 2010

I think Eliana is excited to have a little brother or sister. I am basing this on the fact that I showed her my recent ultrasound picture and she got a huge smile on her face, waved at the picture and said hi. :)

4 comments:

Kimi said...

First, HOORAY that you finally posted this :) I'm so excited to be an Aunt again!

Second, OHMYGOSH Eliana is looking so BIG! And BEAUTIFUL! And AMAZING! I miss her cuteness. I love the shirt she's wearing; where did you get that?

I miss you, too. I hope you're feeling well!

Hugs, kisses, and lots of HOORAYS!

The Griffins said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!! Congrats to you both!!! I'm sure that you are awesome parents. :)

Jeanette said...

I miss you all SO much. Mwah. Hope Tripp is hanging in there!

Abby Jacobsen said...

Congratulations again!! We are SO very happy for you guys! And Eliana is looking so big - she's not a baby anymore! Miss you guys tons! :)