Wednesday, February 3, 2010

lots of pictures.

I don't feel much like writing a whole lot but I thought you might enjoy some recent pictures of our little bug. When I say some, I mean a lot.

Eliana sure did love her piggy bank from Granny and Grandbob.

Sporting one of her new headbands.
I don't think I will ever get over how adorable my child is.
Jason and Eliana. She LOVED him. a lot.
Eliana in her tunnel getting ready to hit her little toy that says "boing!"

Her first time using a sippy cup.
I don't even know how she finds this comfortable.

Eliana and I at the Christmas tree lot. She slept through the whole thing.
Always has to have one foot out.
Yay for Christmas and presents!

Again with the tunnel. She likes it a lot. I love the headband she is wearing.
It looks like she is about to go clean.
Waiting for mommy and daddy to finish getting ready for church.
Make this one big. You can see the crazy thing she does with her tongue. All. The. Time.
She was so excited to be standing all by herself.
A little surprised at me taking a picture.

Loving the pigtails and the little teeth.
I love to stand! She is always so proud of herself and tries to clap for herself and then falls, whimpers and gets right back up.
Noah (my brother's little boy) and Eliana. He is 3 months younger than her.
They are best of friends. Eliana shakes with joy and starts yelling at him when she sees him. Seriously. I need to capture it on film so you can witness her excitement.
She loves to eat. and when I say loves, I mean LOVES.
NOAH!!
Eliana at bath time. She really enjoys her baths.
She has these long tails of hair on each side of her head. I keep meaning to cut them, but I seem to never get around to it.




THE END!

5 comments:

Kimi said...

YAY FOR PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! She is seriously soooooooooooooooooooo flippin' adorable, I can hardly stand it! She's growing up SO FAST! I love all the pictures, and your wonderful commentary :) She is so fantastic and cute. Give her ginormous hugs from her Auntie Kimi :)

Lynne said...

Cute baby!!

Sez said...

Oh James, Eliana is just delicious beyond belief!!!! I so wish i could meet her... Noah is a bit delicious too, please tell josh and candy to get more pictures up of him...

love you
x

The Griffins said...

I agree with your sister-YAY for pictures! She is growing up to fast!!! But she sure is cute and I see both of you in her-as well as Noah looks like Candy and Josh. Great family! Miss you!

Karen Juarez said...

She is so precious! I'm so glad that I get to live so close to her. Yay for me. And you and Marco I guess...since you made her and all.