Can I just say I really do not like being sick? It doesn't happen to me often, but when it does it seems to hit me extra hard. pretty lame if you ask me. I left work 30 minutes early yesterday because I wasn't feeling so good. I was hoping that a good nights rest would cure whatever ailments were coming my way, which is what usually happens. But come this morning I find that I am even more congested, my chest is all tight and scratchy and my head feels like a balloon blown up a little too much. Needless to say I called in sick to work (much to my shagrin) with the intention to take it easy the whole day. This, of course, is not what ends up playing out. I always think my body can handle so much more than I am sure I give it credit for. Not to say I have a bad body or anything, my immune system kicks butt. However, I shouldn't put as much stress on my body as I do. My job probably doesn't help out much, but what can a girl do? I need to make a living don't I? If I think about it, this was probably one of the worst weekends to get sick as well. What with me having to go with Marco to pick up his car from the mechanic, do a little shopping, get my hair cut, attend a baby shower, go to a Mother's day event on Saturday and on Sunday (one of the joys of marrying into a wonderful Mexican family as Mother's day is Saturday in Mexico), plus church and who knows what else will come up. At least I can't say I have a boring life, right? All I can say is thank heaven for those blessed nighttime/daytime drugs.
6 years ago

2 comments:
My poor baby! I wish I could zoom over there and make you chicken noodle soup, bring you magazines to read and just generally take care of your poor little sick self. I'm sure Marco will fuss over you. If you go to the shower, just don't go anywhere near Kimberly because she gets sick really easily. You'll have to smile and hug from afar! Thinking of you, of course, and love you much! Mamacita oxoxoxo
I'm sorry you're sick, hermana. That sucks soooooooo much! I hope you feel better very soon.
oh, and thanks for updating your blog. Those pictures of Marco's burn were starting to gross me out ;)
Post a Comment